Accessibility Statement for stratford-tc.gov.uk
This website is run by Stratford-upon-Avon Town Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts by using your browser settings or installing a browser extension;
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen;
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard;
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software;
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver);
- We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- live video streams do not have captions;
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the images throughout the site;
- text shown on images cannot be read by a screen reader;
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 7 days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: the Clerk, Stratford-upon-Avon Town Council, by emailing email@example.com or write to the Parish Council at the address below.
Stratford-upon-Avon Town Council
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Stratford-upon-Avon Town Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
Non accessible content
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
How we tested this website
This website was last tested on 27 October, 2020. The test was carried out using http://wave.webaim.org/ to test the entire website.
This statement was prepared on 23 October, 2020
It was last updated on 27 October, 2020