Changes to Johnsons Bus routes Commencing 5 June 2017
Communication regarding the 1, 2, 3, 3A, 3W, 4 & 5 Bus Services
Please note our Stratford-upon-Avon bus services are changing from Monday 5th June 2017.
Changes to 1 & 2 Bus service
The 1 & 2 Bus service operates between Stratford-upon-Avon and Moreton-in-Marsh via Lower Quinton, Meon Vale and Chipping Campden. From Monday 5th June, there will be a revised timetable throughout the day:
· Due to changes made by Warwickshire County Council with the Park & Ride service, the 1&2 will now start and begin in Stratford Town Centre and not the Park & Ride. This will also ensure a more reliable timetable.
Due to low passenger numbers and increasing operational costs, the early
service from Moreton-in-Marsh now starts in Chipping Campden at 07.08am.
· There are key journeys throughout the day between the Cotswold villages and Stratford-upon-Avon.
· Combined with our 3 service, there are buses every half an hour between Stratford and Meon Vale & Lower Quinton.
Changes to the 3, 3W and 3A Bus service
The 3, 3A, and 3W bus service operates between Stratford and Shipston on Stour, Lower Brailes and Banbury. From Monday 5th June 2017 there will be
· The 3 and 3W service will now operate between Stratford town centre and Lower Brailes only.
· The new 3A service will replace all journeys between Shipston-on-Stour and Banbury.
· Certain 3A journeys will continue to and from Stratford. There are connections at Shipston with Stagecoach 50 service to get to Stratford throughout the day.
· Combined with our 1 & 2 services, there are buses every half hour between Stratford and Meon Vale & Lower Quinton.
· The connection to Whichford will continue until 23rd July 2017 (this is not on our printed timetables)
Changes to Stratford Town Centre bus services
· The 4 Bus Service will not serve the Park & Ride anymore and just operate between Stratford and Trinity Mead, connecting the Banbury Road.
· The 4 service will no longer serve Morrisons, however other bus operators offer this.
· There is a new Park & Ride service operated by Johnsons for WCC.
Changes to 6 and 7 bus service
Please note Johnsons Excelbus will
operate these bus services until Sunday 23rd July 2017. They will
then transfer to Stagecoach to operate.